Friday, April 2, 2010

Audi Sinfonie



This is simply brilliant. It's almost a form of story telling through the combination of audio and video by bringing together elements of live action video, digitally synthesised music combined with a live symphonic orchestra. By bringing together all these elements, it creates a unique experience that takes you on a visual joy ride through the production process of Audi to the final thrill of driving out on the open high way. This is interesting because it's something I would like my thesis to include, minus the live orchestra, unless I could get Toronto symphony to collaborate with me. But instead the bringing together of different elements and forming a sort of narrative. That's what I want to explore with graphic design and create some form of audio visual hybrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment